All of the details are on that blog so I'm just going to list them here with a very brief overview and you can head over to sassysites.blogspot.com for all the instructions!
1. Heart-A-Stack: stack conversation hearts as high as you can in one minute.
2. Marshmallow Toss: Toss as many heart shaped marshmallows as possible into a partner's plastic cup (or mouth!) in one minute.
3. Love Spot: Put a dab of vaseline on each person's nose and see how fast they can get a red pom pom to stick.
4. Heart Pick Up: Use chopsticks (or two pencils) to transfer little cinnamon heart candies from one plate to another in one minute.
5. Candy Corn Stick Up: Use Valentine's candy corn and bite off the end, then stick them up around a paper plate. See who has the most standing after one minute.
6. Pink Mummy: Wrap a partner in pink crepe paper as a mummy.
I'm sure there's a lot of other fun adaptations for other Minute to Win it games. What others activities did you include in your Valentine's party?